The Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 3.15 pm in the Learning Hub. Membership is open to everyone in our school community. New faces and new ideas are always welcome here at Clover Hill.
P&C Executive Members are as follows:
President: Sara Walsh
Vice President: Janette Lyons
Secretary: Michelle Brown
Treasurer: Lesa Harrap
Funds donated by the P&C to the school support the following priorities:
• ‘I-devices’ to be used by students to further use of technology for learning in classrooms i.e. laptop computers, I Pads
• Requirements for our Learning Hub i.e. books
• Requirements for our Community Kitchen Garden – as required
• Requirements for school community events i.e. shade shelters, playground replacement, air-conditioning of our school hall.
All students directly benefit from the resources and programs that the P&C funds provide and support within our school. Helping can be so rewarding. Here at Clover Hill we have many ways for you to contribute to the school community. When parents are involved in their children's education, kids do better in school.
Examples of assistance include:
• volunteering in our canteen
• helping with fundraising activities
• attending meetings
• becoming a class room helper.
You decide how much time you are able to give to help, any help is appreciated.
For more information about P&C's take a look at the P&C Queensland website.
All P&C inquiries can be addressed to:
The P&C President
C/O Clover Hill State School P&C Association
Clover Hill Drive, Mudgeeraba Qld 4213
Minutes from meetings can be found in P and C documents.